How to Remove Artificial Nails
Many people wear artificial nails now days. It has been said for many years that you can find out a lot about any person by looking at their fingernails. If you choose to wear artificial nails, they need effort to keep them up. Touch ups and fill-ins are must when you are wearing fake nails. Artificial nails make natural nails sensitive. There is a thin plate if you try to remove harshly then that will cause serious damage to the natural nail. Sometimes you try to remove plate with the help of teeth this can cause serious problem so be sure that you use a proper method to remove artificial nails. When it is time to remove your artificial nails follow the steps below.
Proper procedure involves includes at the time of removal:
1) Visiting proper saloon - For removal the artificial nails contact proper technician and get it removed with organized manner. Do not experiment it by yourself.
2) Shortening the length - You will have to shorten length of your nails after removal of artificial nails and you may not able to grow them for few days.
3) Filing the artificial nails - Just file artificial nails before removal to reduce the thickness. But be sure that you should not file natural nails.
4) Proper soaking of nails - Proper soaking of your nails with the removal product so that they are easily removed and doesn’t cause any harm to natural nails. After removal of artificial nails the natural nails will be little soft for few days.
5) Dip your fingers in the warm water - Place your fingers in bowl and keep it warm. Just be sure you don’t take out your fingers again and again to see the softness because this will harden the plates as it comes in contact with the air.
6) Start removing product after five minutes - Start removing product with the help of the manicure stick but be sure you do it while your fingers are dip into warm solution.
7) Nourish nails with lotion and wrap them in tin foil - After that soak cotton balls into body lotion and keep it on the finger tip and after this wrap your nail with tin foil. After sometime artificial nail will come out. Time depends on thickness of the product.
Precautions after Removal
1) Use block Buffer- Use block buffer to remove last trances of product. After that use three way natural buffers to gain the nail shine back and to maintain it.
2) For extreme weak nails- For extreme weak nails the will have to go through reinforcement treatment.
3) Moisturize your nails- Moisturize the nails to maintain their waterproof effect and nourish them.
4) Keep them coated- To protect them keep them coated if you are not applying nail polish.
5) To avoid breaking of nails- To avoid breaking of nail you will have to keep them properly filed and just avoid fixing nails with help of teeth.
Above points should be kept in the mind while taking care of your nail as they are important beauty part and they are sensitive too. Use proper cuticle creams to keep them healthy.