Acne looks always horrible and can also destroy a person’s look especially in teen. Acne can low person’s self confidence and makes it hard for them to succeed in life. Those People have acne problem can do anything to get rid of acne and there are lots of companies willing to sell these people numbers of products. Many of these products contain harmful chemicals and sometimes these products damage to your skin or also can be cause of increase the problem. If you have acne problem then there is no need to worry and have patience because there are many natural remedies to cure acne problem.
Some natural remedies for acne problem:
1. Neem leaves for acne- As we all know Neam is an antiseptic it is very helpful to removes the bacteria and cleans your skin deeply. Make a paste of neem and Apply on your face or problem area and leaves 10-15 minutes. After that wash it.
2. Cucumber for acne- Cucumber boosts the skin of your face. Firstly grate the cucumbers. Now apply on your face or problem area and leave it for 15-20 minutes. It’s very useful and helpful for acne skin.
3. Lemon juice and rose water for acne- Make a mixture of 2 tablespoons lemon juice and rose water. Apply it your on problem area or on face. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
4. Egg yolk for acne- Appling egg yolk on problem area can be very helpful for acne problem and leave this for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
5. Channa dal flour (besan) for acne- This ingredient is very easily available in home and is very good home remedies for acne. It contains the de-greasing properties and helpful to keep skin oil-free, you can use it also as scrub to open out the pores and helpful to decrease blackheads and whiteheads. Make a paste of Channa dal flour, turmeric, honey to soften the skin. It works as a cleanser. For best result you can use it regularly.
6. Methi seeds for acne- soak the methi seeds over the night in morning Crush it and mix it with rose water and make a fine paste. Now apply the paste on face. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
7. Mint for acne- Firstly soaks fresh mint leaves for short while. After then make a fine paste of it. With the help of muslin cloth extract the mint juice of it. Apply it on problem area or face. It's a very good home remedy for acne problem. You can make different masks with Fresh raw fruits as Olive and sunflower oil is very good for acne.
8. Aloe Vera for acne- now a days it a very popular and we are using it for the treatment of acne problem. We can also use it as an astringent it is very helpful to tightens skin pores. Apply aloe vera gel on your face for half an hour and after that wah it with luke warm water.
A tip- if you are facing acne problem then you should avoid wearing makeup, never squeeze pimples.