How to Crimp Hair
Crimp hairs were in trend in 80’s. But mow a days this is again in trends. If you do Hair crimping in right way can add great texture, and a trendy finish to any hairstyle or length. You can pull the crimped hair up and put it into the pony. Prefer to do Crimp just in sections for trendy and modern hairstyle. You can Crimp hair styles that can be done to make complete hairstyle or can also be done on selected sections of your hair. Crimping can be done on very top layer, selected ends and it up to you because you can be done to give entire hair style.
Following Things you may need to crimp your hair:
1) A blow dryer
2) A crimping iron – or flat iron.
3) A comb shaped in Rat tail
4) The heat protection spray
5) The hair wax
6) Hold hairspray
·Instructions for how to crimp hair:
I- Firstly wash the hairs with herbal and gentle shampoo. After toweling the hair use the nozzle attachment and roughly blow dry the hair straight. You should focus on the roots the crown smooth.
II- You should Work crimping iron down, right through the length of your hairs. Work through the hair with selecting small and random sections.
III-You should always Use very small dab of wax to define ends of crimped sections. Always finish with very healthy mist of hairspray.
IV- If you do not have a crimping iron here are such wonderful alternative for crimped hairstyles:
A- Wash with gentle shampoo and blow dry the hair.
B- Divide your hairs of hair into very small sections and mist with the heat protection spray.
C- Take each section and smooth over with flat iron.
The Iron-Free Method
1) Wash and condition the hair with gentle or herbal products.
2) After washing your hairs squeeze extra water out of your hair. Don’t dry with heated equipments.
3) For removing the tangles always use wide-tooth comb and you should comb until it’s free of tangles.
4) Make simple tight braid out with the help of an elastic band. As an alternative, you may also make multiple tight braids in your hair.
5) Now Allow braided hair to completely dry.
6) At last the Remove elastic bands. As result is very natural you will get crimped effect. Do not do the comb with hair brush you can Comb the hair out gently with fingers because too much brushing can loosen waves.
·Some useful tips: -
I- When you are going to use any heated device make sure that your hair is totally dry.
II- If you want to use heat protection product to your hair you should apply always before you crimp.
III- If are you are using heated devices regularly and you want extra protection against the damage, you should use good moisturizing shampoo or gentle and rinse out good conditioner.
IV- Avoid crimping the hairs that is wet, or even a little damp.
V- Avoid Crimping the hairs more than every once in a while, or for special occasions.