How To Blow Dry Hair
Blow drying your hair is not a healthiest method for your hairs. It is best way to let it air dry. But now a days blow drying is necessary. Blow-drying can help you beyond simply drying your hairs. You can style your hairs according to you and keep it set with a blow dryer. Blow dryer has multiple uses and forms an important part of the hair styling. However blow drying your hairs can be quite a job. If you do properly, you can achieve a good look; you can end up damaging hairs if you don’t do it right way. Here we have some directions that you can follow while blow-drying your hairs.
1) Towel dry hairs until it is 2/3 damp.
2) Hair gel can be added to wet hairs before blow drying according to your desired look.
3) Section your hairs in 4 even sections, two sections on top and two in the back. If you have straight and silky hairs, use blow dryer with wide tooth comb attachment for distribution of heat. If hairs are curly, use diffuser attachment to keep curls in place.
4) Dry one section at one time on high heat starting with the roots, which takes longer to dry your hairs. The drier hairs becomes, work down to the ends on lower setting. The ends of your hairs tend to dry faster, and if they are overheated they could become brittle result in split ends.
5) Dryers should be at least 5 inches away from hairs to prevent heat damage. If not using any attachments, make sure that you wave the blow dryer back and forth to prevent scorching of the hairs and burning of scalp.
6) Another way to blow dry your hair is by using a round brush on the bottom of your hairs, brush in a downward motion while blow drying over your hair in the same direction. You can get a sleeker, straighter look by using this method. Remember, never to blow dry in upward motion because it can be cause hair to frizz.
7) Blow drying frequently can dry your hair. Take steps to protect your hairs from harm.
8) It is always a good idea to use a heat protect ant serum on hair to prevent heat damage.
9) Once your hairs is thoroughly dry, apply conditioner to counteract any moisture loss or damage caused by heat of the blow dryer.
10) When blow drying naturally dry your hairs, always use a thermal protect ant like Thermal Silk. Also, blow dry on lowest setting possible to prevent over drying
11) To prevent the blow drying damage for all hair types, never blow dry hair while it’s soaking wet because it can scorch the hairs. Always direct airflow downward and in one direction to prevent split ends. Don’t use to blow dry hair more than twice a week.
Another protective measure is to use the shampoo with humectants. They are designed to bind moisture to your hairs, which can protect from blow dryer damage. The shampoo comes in water-based and oil-based solvents for different hair needs. Try different blow dryers and look for one that is designed to protect your hair