How to Apply Foundation on Dark Skin
While many women have been blessed with dark skin tone, the perception of beauty standards has changed and evolved to accommodate all varieties of complexion and features. We consider as Foundation base of any make up. For foundation application technique is very important apply in even way always gives you a good look or oppositely unprofessional technique to use foundation can give you an ugly look. If you have dark skin than you need an extra care for it because dark skin shows up layer as comparative fair one. Dark complexion women have no need afraid because with some tricks you can apply foundation. If you want to give natural look you should apply foundation very carefully.
Some tips for how to Apply Foundation on Dark Skin:
·1) Mixing and blending of foundation is very important and always should be done carefully for a perfect natural look.
2) First of all apply moisturizer on the face before applying the foundation. It’s better if you will add some drop of water in foundation to balance the consistency.
3) You can apply with the help of smooth round sponge now pour some foundation on sponge. You should apply always in dots to all over your face.
4) With simple directions as Blend sponge upward and downward can get natural look. You can also do this by using your fingers and same directions to apply to apply foundation.
·5) You also can use two shades as professional and beauty experts. Lighter shade should use for your forehead, nose and cheeks. Darker shade should use for rest of the face but if you are not expert in blending foundation you should avoid use of two shades. For excellent results you need a little practice. It is very important for you to choose exact foundation for dark skin.
6) Always try to cover small to small areas Such as along jaw line, creases of nose, under your eyebrows as much as possible. Do not ignore any portion of your face.
7) For giving yourself more natural look do not forget to apply the foundation on your back and neck. It will not look separate from your face.
8) After applying foundation properly, clean foundation from your face gently with tissue and it will soak up excess
·Foundation for Darker Skin:
1) You should choose liquid foundation, which should contain water but not oily.
2) There is dark brownish touch foundations are available in market but you should prefer yellow touch
3) Your foundation should be exactly same shade as your skin. It also can be half shade lighter.
·4) You can try various shades peach for healthy glow, and golden to light up the face.
5) If you have more yellow skin tones and has No knowledge to choose exact color of foundation than prefer little use of both yellow and red tones.
· If your skin has lots of yellow pigmentation avoids orange based foundation.
All these tips will help you in applying foundation in good manner and with best results