How to Apply Concealer
Concealers uses as base of you make up which is very important for any type of make up. It helps to hide away facial imperfection makes your skin appear soother and flawless. Concealer helps you to cover the blemishes, dark spots, under eye circles and other marks on the face. It also blends them with the skin tone to for a smooth make up base.
Concealers are available in market in varieties of textures, shades and especially according to particular skin type. Choosing the right color according to skin is important and not the matter of choice. If would be better if you are opting color one or two shades lighter than your skin tone. Yellow based concealer is most preferred as they effectively blend dark undertone while concealing.
Creamier concealer is helpful to conceal up dark circle as this area is very delicate. Liquid concealers are best for the dry skin and under eye make up. The Solid concealers are very helpful to cover up pimples, scars, acne and blemishes. Especially they are available in form of stick and enables direct on spot application. Mineral colors should be used for sensitive skin makeup concealers.
How to Apply Concealer
1) Firstly make sure you are set all the things as good quality of makeup applicator brushes, especially for applying the foundation and concealer. Woman should give bit stress to invest in pack of makeup sponges, concealer brush, a blending brush for foundation and one for blush, and fluffy powder brush also.
2) Always prefer to buy the right concealer and foundation for your skin and never compromise with it. Foundation should blend evenly into jaw line without being visible, and concealer should match your skin type of tone. Always buy one shade lighter than your skin.
3) If you are Using liquid or stick concealer use always with sponge or bristle brush. Pour a small liquid concealer on back of your hand and then work some of it into the brush. Then, firstly apply under the eyes with yellow or peach toned concealer to hide under-eye darkness.
4) Dab the concealer on your skin and never rub it because as result you could damage your skin.
5) Apply concealer under foundation to conceal blemishes if needed and after that apply the foundation.
6) Put concealer on sparingly over the foundation, and blend it evenly. Apply with the help of your brush strokes out around area you have applied concealer to get smooth and even finish.
7) For under eye area, start applying concealer from the inner corner of the under eye area along curve heading outwards
8) Finish with the help of translucent powder to set the makeup if necessary, but be careful to avoid a dramatic looking finish. If your foundation is giving too thick look, you can set by mixing it with little moisturizer before you apply, or skip all together and just use concealer.
1. The colour and form of concealer should be wisely choosen according to your skin type and face.
2. By the adding yellow eye shadow to concealer you can covere dark circles effectively