How to Get Rid Of White Spots
There are many reasons to appear white spots on nails. White spots on fingernails are can be caused by previous injury appear on the nails but its main reason is cause of lack of nutrients, fungal infections, Skin conditions or mild trauma. You can avoid white spots by taking care of the nails and you can easily cure it in the beginning when mild spot is seen. Some times white spots can be cause of underlying infection, but mainly they are result of injury. By follow simple tips you can avoid white spots.
Solutions for How to Get Rid Of White Spots on Nails:
1) Its very simple and common solution is to simply allow nails to grow out naturally. There is not a particular formula to cure and just let them grow out over the smile line of nail and after that you can file them or cut off by nail clipper.
2) Eat healthy and balanced diet and add dairy products- Dairy products are rich sources of protein and calcium. These products are very helpful to your nails to get stronger. Through this you can prevent more bruises. Eat enough fruits are also helpful to prevent you from white spots.
3) You avoid touching avoid touching things in dirty. Because Activity likes washing dishing, washing cloths, cleaning, Gardening can be a cause of white spots on your nails.
4) You can also cover white spots by natural colored nail polish. If you desperate to hide it when you are waiting to grow the nails.
5) If you have white spots not because of injury than it’s a cause of zinc deficiency, so should have sufficient zinc food.
6) You should consult a dermatologist if you get sudden white spots on your nails.
7) It’s a healthy way to moisturize the nails regularly to keep them healthy. Use hand or any herbal lotion after every hand washing.
·Tips for Avoiding White Spots on Nails
1) It’s a first and main point has proper balance meal to avoid white spots.
2) You should keep nails away from dust and dirt to get rid from whit spots.
3) It’s normal if you have Half moon white spots above cuticles. You can paint it prevent from temporary cure.
4) Have patience when they are growing out after that you can easily trim with the help of nail clipper or file them.
5) If you have white spots on nails you should avoid doing washing dishing, washing cloths, cleaning, Gardening etc especially if you are not covering the nails. You can wear gloves before doing this kind of work.
6) It’s usually happen when many people wear after removing acrylic nails. However, acrylic nails are also cause of fungal infections, which appear yellowish.
Warning: Just be aware if these white spots are repeating then it can be is a serious problem. Because kidney or liver diseases are also cause of white spots on nails. It happens rarely but cannot avoid. So be careful when they are happening repeatedly with you.